"The Shadow Queen" By: Kristy Verlaine

"The Shadow Queen" By: Kristy Verlaine
***She stays in the shadows, in the corners, hiding, watching, examining the ones that walk this world, wondering, if she will ever be able to walk among them again. She lingers in the thought of love, though, she still hides, hidden, where she knows she will be safe for that is all she has ever known.*** Writen by: Kristy Verlaine

Wednesday, June 13, 2018

"DreamCatcher" Photos By: Kristy Verlaine

  Model: Kristy Verlaine
Pose By: Kristy Verlaine


      I usually blog about my good friend that is the creator of (Something New Poses&Props) , but its just me and only me this time. I came up with a pose and its just a random thing I do sometimes. No purpose, No reason, just love doing it. I do a lot of Native American themes because its in my blood and its my heritage. Something I am very proud of. Even if its just a little, its a lot. Some of my Blood comes from the BlackFoot Tribe. Though, My daughter has, BlackFoot, Cherokee, and Apache. She looks it, lol. My brothers and I, share the same mother, but their father is Cherokee. They have the beautiful skin color and black hair as I look like my mother. Across my back is a BlackFoot Tribal symbol that means a lot to me. I take in pride of all the different cultures flowing threw my blood. You will see in a lot of my photos some things about me. Even if I don't tell. ;) This is just a little something I wanted to share with a lot of you. It doesn't matter who you are, you're special in every way. No matter the percentage. 

                                               Xoxo, Kristy Verlaine





No comments:

Post a Comment