"The Shadow Queen" By: Kristy Verlaine

"The Shadow Queen" By: Kristy Verlaine
***She stays in the shadows, in the corners, hiding, watching, examining the ones that walk this world, wondering, if she will ever be able to walk among them again. She lingers in the thought of love, though, she still hides, hidden, where she knows she will be safe for that is all she has ever known.*** Writen by: Kristy Verlaine

Sunday, November 2, 2014

"Bard Girl" Photos By: Kristy Verlaine

Photos By: Kristy Verlaine
Pose: Katink
Back ground: Kristy Verlaine

Outfit by: Sweet Lies Designs

    Once again, gotta just love Sweet Lies. Gives me such inspiration with my photos. I cant get enough. My work has grown so much with the inspiration of her outfits in the last couple months. It just makes me get butterflies every time I spit out a photo set.
   In this set, I am wearing Bard Girl. Amazing outfit. Acorn Staff is sold separately and is also by Sweet Lies Designs.
   Inspiring Minds want to know where you can get it? This is how you can...............
Click on the Slur and it will take you straight to the store. Make sure you join the group and enjoy what Sweet Lies has for you. XOXO

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Akhsharumova/216/110/80
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment