"The Shadow Queen" By: Kristy Verlaine

"The Shadow Queen" By: Kristy Verlaine
***She stays in the shadows, in the corners, hiding, watching, examining the ones that walk this world, wondering, if she will ever be able to walk among them again. She lingers in the thought of love, though, she still hides, hidden, where she knows she will be safe for that is all she has ever known.*** Writen by: Kristy Verlaine

Monday, September 29, 2014

"Awareness" By: Kristy Verlaine ( Kristy Gochicoa Wilson)

These Photos I done are of myself. The reason I done them is in memory of my Aunt I Just lost on September 27th 2014. She passed away peaceful but will be missed ever so greatly. Dedicated to My family, her Daughter and Husband, and To my beautiful Mother. I love u all so very much. I hope everyone puts the family in ur prayers.
Photos By: Kristy Verlaine(Kristy Gochicoa Wilson)
Model: Kristy Verlaine
"Awareness" By: Kristy Verlaine

No comments:

Post a Comment