"The Shadow Queen" By: Kristy Verlaine

"The Shadow Queen" By: Kristy Verlaine
***She stays in the shadows, in the corners, hiding, watching, examining the ones that walk this world, wondering, if she will ever be able to walk among them again. She lingers in the thought of love, though, she still hides, hidden, where she knows she will be safe for that is all she has ever known.*** Writen by: Kristy Verlaine

Friday, October 10, 2014

"A Day Left" By: Kristy Verlaine

Model: Kristy Verlaine
Pose & Furniture:  Dark Forge Furniture
Outfit: Sweet Lies
I Love the outfits Sweet Lies has and most of my work I do I am wearing it. I was at the shop yesterday when I noticed Dark Forge Furniture. Had to grab a few pieces for the idea I had that the outfit gave me. It came out to be wonderful in my eyes. "A Day Left"  became the name of the set. When I get my ideas from the outfits, my mind wonders and the first thing that popped in my head was that name for the set. It kinda fits, and its what my heart and mind wanted so I follow it. I hope you all enjoy the set as much as I do. And please don't forget, visit Sweet Lies and Dark Forge Furniture. They have the best RP stuff you can imagine. Hugs and Loves, Kristy Verlaine
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment