"The Shadow Queen" By: Kristy Verlaine

"The Shadow Queen" By: Kristy Verlaine
***She stays in the shadows, in the corners, hiding, watching, examining the ones that walk this world, wondering, if she will ever be able to walk among them again. She lingers in the thought of love, though, she still hides, hidden, where she knows she will be safe for that is all she has ever known.*** Writen by: Kristy Verlaine

Friday, November 14, 2014

"Catalina" Photos BY: Kristy Verlaine

"Catalina" Photos By: Kristy Verlaine
Outfit By: SweetLies Designs
Pose&Backdrop: Kristy Verlaine

When I seen this outfit I had to have it. Its just amazing. SweetLies clothes fit me perfect. Just Perfect.
So what can I say? lol
GO GET ONE, lol
Omgoodness, ya'll would love all her things, Men's and Women's. So go take a look. I wouldn't be making 80% of my blogs about her if I thought it wasn't good, she isn't good, she is AMAZING. :)
Click the slur below and please please join the Group. XOXOXO
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Akhsharumova/216/110/80
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment