"The Shadow Queen" By: Kristy Verlaine

"The Shadow Queen" By: Kristy Verlaine
***She stays in the shadows, in the corners, hiding, watching, examining the ones that walk this world, wondering, if she will ever be able to walk among them again. She lingers in the thought of love, though, she still hides, hidden, where she knows she will be safe for that is all she has ever known.*** Writen by: Kristy Verlaine

Monday, December 29, 2014

"Arabella" Photos By: Kristy Verlaine

Wearing the outfit by Sweet Lies Designs, this is a beautiful and sexy one to come by. It does come with a more conservative option also in the folder if u wish not to show so much. Just absolutely beautiful. I have to give this 5 stars.
If u like what u have seen so far, please visit the store by clicking the slur below. She has womens as well as mens role play outfits. U will be amazed, trust me. I always am. :)
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondli…/Akhsharumova/208/113/80

If you love the photos u see, just contact me in Second Life by leaving me a Note Card. Rates start at 500L.  Thank you for viewing my Blog and feel free to leave a comment. XOXO , Kristy Verlaine
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment