"The Shadow Queen" By: Kristy Verlaine

"The Shadow Queen" By: Kristy Verlaine
***She stays in the shadows, in the corners, hiding, watching, examining the ones that walk this world, wondering, if she will ever be able to walk among them again. She lingers in the thought of love, though, she still hides, hidden, where she knows she will be safe for that is all she has ever known.*** Writen by: Kristy Verlaine

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

"In the Land of The Fallen Gods" Photo By: Kristy Verlaine

"In the Land of The Fallen Gods" Photo By: Kristy Verlaine

  An amazing friend of mine showed me this great Sim. A place of worldly beauty. Natural, mystical, magical. In this place you can find beauty in the places that you don't imagine it would be. Small places. This is where I found myself lost in such perfect natural art. The photo is not edited. It is how I seen it. I hope ya'll enjoy it as much as I do.
                             XOXOXOX, Kristy Verlaine

No comments:

Post a Comment