"The Shadow Queen" By: Kristy Verlaine

"The Shadow Queen" By: Kristy Verlaine
***She stays in the shadows, in the corners, hiding, watching, examining the ones that walk this world, wondering, if she will ever be able to walk among them again. She lingers in the thought of love, though, she still hides, hidden, where she knows she will be safe for that is all she has ever known.*** Writen by: Kristy Verlaine

Friday, December 29, 2017

"Bring in the New Year"

 "Bring in the New Year" 
           Photos by: Kristy Verlaine
          Model by: Kristy Verlaine



 I and the rest of us here at the studio would like to wish everyone a safe and amazing New Years. No drunk Driving. Come back home to us. 
   As the Owner, I hope that this coming new year will bring us here at K.I.P.S. some good luck and spin out some amazing pieces of Art to you. Some of my crew I work with on a daily bases are people I can trust. And that coming from me is a lot. If I do a photo with some models here at K.I.P.S. it doesn't mean I'm cheating on my partner/ husband. This is a piece of Art. Something to be proud of. And I am. (Smiles) I have and is still trying to learn that Not everyone is a bad person. So spread the love, and have a Happy New Years
                                         Love, Kristy Verlaine









No comments:

Post a Comment